Aquatic Adventures offers a variety of swimming lesson options in order to meet every child’s needs. Classes begin at six months of age and classes are designed to fit each respective age group and skill level. Our class sizes are kept small to maximize the amount of personal attention each student receives, with participant to instructor ratios kept at 5:1, 6:1, 8:1 or 10:1 depending on the age group. Details of each individual class are listed below. Instructors are certified Water Safety Instructors through the American Red Cross.
Why Take Swimming Lessons at Aquatic Adventures?
- We offer swim classes in the morning, afternoons, evenings, and weekends to accommodate nearly all schedules.
- We do not close for thunder or lightning. Therefore, there are no rain-out days.
- Our swim classes are held in a controlled environment. Meaning the air and water temperature is always warm and inviting.
- Each age group has its own set of progressive lessons to insure that your child is always in a swim class with children of the same age group.
- Our fall, winter and spring lessons are run on a four week session. This allows you to commit to only one day a week.
- We offer a Pre-Competitive swim class to allow for more technical work on the competitive strokes.